Berlin Central Bus Terminal (abbreviated as ZOB) serves both domestic and international coach routes with 135 scheduled destinations in Europe. The ZOB has 37 roofed bus stops and a parking area for 18 buses. The ZOB is open for 24 hours.
The ZOB is located besides the environmental green zone opposite the exhibition centre at the radio tower (Funkturm) and the International Congress Centre (ICC). Due to the excellent public transport connections the city can be easily reached in 10 minutes.
- Modern passenger information system
- Waiting room with 133 seats
- Left luggage lockers
- Internet-terminals and hot spot
- Ticket purchase for all routes
- Cash terminal
- Disabled-friendly WC
- Bistro and restaurants
- Petrol and hydrogen filling station
- Car park with over 100 parking spaces
- Hotel*** with 350 beds
- Rental service for cars and vans
- Taxi rank